Dreams Do Come True: A testimony

Sometime in April, i decided to leave my job and seek new opportunities because i felt like my priorities won't fit my job any more. After i travelled from a week off on my job, i already left the company even if there's no job waiting for me. That time, i felt confident that i will be landing a job sometime in May or before June at least.

Weeks have passed and my confidence lost as i have tried my very best to apply for companies along the metro, most of them told me that i am forwarded for the next phase of the process, however, they did not call.

At that time, i am also transitioning on to some stuffs and tasks and organizations, so i felt like everything is in chaos in my life. I have no job, i have not even figured out what's my next move and i have a tendency of just settling for what to come in first in my life, even if it's not the best.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
-Deuteronomy 31:6
That's exactly the message God gave me. That exactly is. From that time in May to June, i have cried a lot to God, asked Him to show me His faithfulness, His great power, His embrace and love and all His might to make me feel comforted--------and He did!. 

Sometime in June, Ingram Micro Philippines invited me for a job post in their company, this is a dream company, mind you!. Went there, had an interview and exam on Thursday, on that same day they told me that i passed the exam and on that same day, they asked me to come back at the office for the final interview at 11:00pm, i did. The following day, Friday, they said that i got the job and on that same day, i signed the contract. Monday, the following week, i started.

All these happened in just two days! During those times for my application in IM, i prayed and fast. 

Learnings: 
  • God is faithful all the time. 
  • God is powerful, comforter. 
  • God is constant. 
  • God forgives, accepts and just. 
  • God's timing is perfect, His time table is way different from ours, His' is the best!. 
During those times of my struggle, this is the song that's on my play list, the total reminder of His faithfulness. 


"So faithful, so constant, so loving and so true.... I know that You are for me, I know that You will never forsake me in my weaknesses"
- You are for me, Kari Jobe. 

You maybe have a battle right now, i also known few friends who fought giant battles sometime few months ago, just like me, they won their battles as well. Be constant in praying, God will surely answer those in His right timing, be patient!. 

This post is personally dedicted to my girls: Regene (for passing the LET Board exam) and Gen (for your internship and [still] studies), who battled and now living their dreams. 

32 comentários

  1. To be honest, I'm lost in faith and in believing about anything, even myself sometimes. I guess my depression and my PTSD is vast that it is hard to be in control of a mind that makes sense. I'm glad that something good happened to you. I don't know if I believe in anything right now, but I know eventually something will give way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, i want ti thank you for being honest, this blog is about diversity of people with different beliefs. I pray though that whatever you want to find, may you find it, just like the peace that i found through Jesus. :) God bless you!

      Delete
  2. like what they always say God is working in mysterious ways.. you might have been through a rough time but He is just preparing you for a better one... personally Steve.. I'm also suffering from great depression but I'm always praying that someday I can get over it and I can move on to the next chapter of my life... God is always with us after all ^_^ so happy for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is always with us after all! I'll pray for you milton! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on getting your dream job! I agree, there are just so much stress that might come off from frustration, but Let God and you'll eventually find your way. Wonderful post as always, Steve. :)

    Jhanz | www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jhanz, a wonderful comment as well! :) Thank you for great feedbacks!

      Delete
  4. inspiring post! congrats Steve for finding and getting the job that you want, I hope and pray to find mine, too, in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will surely have one Tal! I'll pray for you as well! :) Godbless you!

      Delete
  5. really glad to read about how things took such a happy & hopeful turn --- keep up the positive vibes, yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy that you took a leap of faith and discovered something wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that everything worked out well for you in the end, praise the Lord. Gosh! I sure would not resign from a job until I was sure I had another one - old folks, not so adventurous, I guess. All the best to you, Gob be with you, in your present endeavour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, to God be the glory. I think that we should not relate it with age? Haha. Im just maybe beinh irrational! Haha

      Delete
  8. God is always good to those who remain steadfast. And for those who don't God shows mercy and forgiveness so He is still awesome! All the best to your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! God answers prayers. I can attest to that. All the best in your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations for the new job, Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post! I'm glad things have turned around for you!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats :D :D

    I like this part very much:
    You maybe have a battle right now, i also known few friends who fought giant battles sometime few months ago, just like me, they won their battles as well. Be constant in praying, God will surely answer those in His right timing, be patient!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are blessed through this Yccos! :) Thanks.

      Delete
  13. I am so happy for you and praising God for His faithfulness, love the song too! This blesses me because I had been praying for you - for God to prosper you. Anytime someone leaves a comment on my blog, I pray for them. So I'm very excited about answered prayer knowing Jesus opened a door.
    You'll do great, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really sweet of you! This is indeed our victory! Priase God! Amen!

      Delete
  14. He really is faithful to His promises. Congrats to your new job.
    And I like Kari Jobe too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOW, finally! One that actually know kari! :)

      Delete
  15. Congrats on your dream job, Steve! And what an awesome testimony to how great our GOD is! What a wonderful post you've shared here, friend! Thanks for sharing and thank you for visiting with me today! Peace and many blessings to you, Brother! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, as we always have to testify the goodness of our Lord! :) same to you tai!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.