the Tour: Toyota Hi-Ace

Last January 30, our class went into a plant visit in Laguna Technopark, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. This plant visit serves as our final exam for our subject Electronics II. Of course we are toured in the place, they told us how the company do the jobs and i am impressed the way they accommodate us compare to the previous plant we have visited (SANYO at Clark---no offense to sanyo, this is my blog!!!). So, i will consider IMI Electronics as one of my choice to work with someday after graduate. Plus, they handle their employees well like family.

*Shots from the trip:


*We call ourselves the "CHikka Barkada" hahaha. cause we always talk even the class is ongoing!! We are such talkative people.hahaha. so i am Kachikkang steven, of course kachikkang maie and jaymart.haha:


*The class of COE 32A:




 *Kawawa naman si Jollibee, Napagtripan pa!



But when we were toured, as the tourist guide speaks, there were voices in my head saying " I think i am not fit in this kind of environment, the place is so quiet, yet i am talkative, plus the components are seem to be hard to do----i am scared cause i might fail". How come i said that? maybe because i am really finding computer engineering now as a hard course cause of the combined studies of hardware and software. Imagine our thesis must be either an invention or innovation plus a combination of programming.
But actually i love engineering, but maybe today, i can really feel the hardness of the subjects. But what else could i do? i need a BIG JOB someday---so, no choice. Plus i guess now, i am much belong in Marketing. PR and public speaking because of my life as a marketing assistant in our school. Such a headache.

Did you know what guys, that i am planning to audition for PBB or PDA after graduate.
So, it's either you see my on TV or in my field of studies.


Q: How about you?what are your plans after graduate?
     Please answer!

PS: My PayPal is now okay, thanks for all the comments. There were charges like $10 but it's fine with me rather than nothing. God is really good.

9 comentários

  1. Wow, glad your paypak is now okay. Woooh pbb or pda? Goodluck with that :D Goodluck with school, I hope you'll have a good job in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    Wow computer engineering! Really a hard course! I have electronics now and it's kinda hard GACK i wish our prof would slow down XD hehee

    Good luck with your future plans!! Haha Interesting, PBB! haha though I don't really watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good that your paypal is all well nao!

    wow goooo for PBB! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love fieldtrips and this one looks real fun !
    computer engineering, a big future ! i want to go into computer science and i really do find myself thinking again cause the courses are getting so hard, but all courses are like that and you just really want to pursue them.
    after i graduate highschool, hope to go into university studying computer science (unless i change last minute?) and then find a stable job !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owee...so you want to be a TV Star huh...well hope to see you in TV soon.

    Give us news if you succeeded and we will watch you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww. ansaya.. hihi! ü after college. hopefully makapagwork agad peru ndi q pa alam qng saan . t.t

    yessh! good thing ok na paypal mu..ü ingget aku..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, cool barkada. Which I had one =)) And your post made me more excited for or upcoming tour!!!!HAHAH.anw, I'm glad your Paypal is ok 8D hehehe, looking forward on seeing you in PBB!!!! HAHAH :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right - it's courtesy!

    Looks like you had a lot of fun. I've never been to Laguna.

    I used to want to study computers in university but I did something a little different: communication. If you're struggling it might be time for a change? My boyfriend loves engineering but sometimes struggles too. If you keep up the study you'll get better!

    I want to work in web design and media after I graduate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i graduated already, so I am planning to pass the board and find work work work.

    the pictures are wonderful. kawawa nga si jollibee. :) lol.

    good that your paypal is doing good now. :)
    must love the money. :) lol. kidding.

    happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.