A BULPRISAN's post story

Guess what guys?........after two years of waiting i finally got the top spot! I am the Champion!whoa hoa!. The past weeks of rehearsing is such a drama to me cause i had a trauma because of the minute amnesia i had last year!, thank God that i did not forget my lines, abled to finish the long agony of nerve-breaking paranoia!, fears and lines of triumphant!.

 After i finished my line just as i sat down i was teary-eyed, i prayed and said to God "Thank you for helping me and guiding me finish my piece---i am fulfilled now!, no matter what the result is, i will surely accept it!". I was contestant number 6, i was in the bottom, then the computation of results started, then the announcement. I even remember myself saying "After my part i won't listen to the announcement of winners!," but there i was, sitting holding our schools CA's hands and waiting for the results, i even told myself " I wont join next year, i don't like this atmosphere anymore, if i lost this i will tell to my coach that i wont join this competition next year!", but here i am, planning something for next year---but not that sure.
*Mukha talaga kong baliw!, tulak ng bibig kabig ng dibdib!*
Then every calling of contestant number of every rank i look at my number seems like assuring the winning numbers of a lottery, and when there are three of us left i was so nervous, then two of us are left i said "Yes pasok na ko sa provincial!", after just seconds.... "and this year's champion is.........contestant number 6!". I,  together with my MAGS advisers stood up, overwhelmed as i took my steps for my medal to be awarded!

I was telling myself "Lord thank you po!, i am finally a champion, i made our first objective".

Have you read or noticed my coach's comment in my previous post?:


After those moments of winning. I told my coach "I made my mama proud!" and she said "Oh, yes i am proud!". Ahahaha. Since grade school i was never declared as the champion at any contests i joined in, second best is always my place. Before we go home the STI College-Meycauayan syndicate had a dinner. these are our rewards:

*Other moments:

Text messages started to float, from my friends and some of my classmates and at home. I didn't even had a good sleep because of my dream, it said CHAMPION. The day after, at school the teachers shook their hands with me, classmates teased "Blowout".

I am overwhelmed. I feel so loved. Last Sunday i gave my testimony about what happened to me. I know this is a God-given moment and this is more than just winning. I say that getting that spot is more sweeter once you know that you did that with Him. See? prayer works. All we have to do is wait (like me two yrs.), in God's time our prayer will be answered just wait, and if you got it, don't forget to thank Him!.

PS. Thanks for those who posted their good lucks and comments in my previous post!. Really appreciate them.

16 comentários

  1. wow! congrats steve!
    wala ba akong libre? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations!!! I'm sure you did a good job and all that. :D Never stop going for the gold :) it's really worth the wait, isn't it? :D

    --

    Most arabs in UAE are rich :D they have cars so they don't need to walk around in hot weather. if not, they use taxis. taxi fees in UAE are also hella cheap. Also, all buildings are airconditioned. So they really have no worries about the hot weather^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats man! You made it! Proud ako for you...Pakain ka naman jan! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! congratulations to you!! finally, all the hard work and effort has brought you fruitful victory~~ cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats sayo! tama, bring back all the glory to the Lord! ^^ pero tiyak akong matatalo ka pag ako kalaban mo! hahahaha joke lang...medyo nalito lito ako kung ano yung sinalihan mo..but i assume it's somewhat an oratorical or extemporaneous speech contest blah? yun ba un.....whatsoever, maligaya ako dahil nagbalik ako ritong masaya ang blog post mo!!! yey!! there are more victories for you waiting! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. congratulations! what kind of contest is that btw? orations? I used to join speech contests when I was in High School. gosh... i miss those times. it was fun isn't it? talking in front. i just love it.

    So anyway, I'm here to say yes to your offer. Let's do a project together! how long will the story be? email me your plot so i could work it out.

    btw, i'm quite... spontaneous. i don't write when i don't feel like it and i let the inspiration ferment up to the last minute. :D but i write quickly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hey hey! Congratulations!

    Burger burger burger naman jan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooooooooooo !!
    steve, congrats!
    you brought home the bacon ^^

    wooot!

    congrats. Ü

    everything was all worth, right!
    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations
    sabi naman namin sayo yalang-yaka mo yan, eh
    good for you

    blow out mo na kami
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wow wow :) you coach, mom, friends and family are definitely proud of you :) good job :) hihihi so do you wanna take part again next year?

    ReplyDelete
  11. asssttiigggggggggggggg! i had the feeling you will win this time. CONGRATSSSSSS! ^_^

    san blow-out? haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay Steve, I am soo proud of you!!! Huge congratulations and painom ka naman jan XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello. just dropped by. Congratulations to you! I'm sure that your family and friends are all proud of you!

    btw, care to link-ex? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.