Disciple's Scandal


Who would say that the world is easy? yes, it's not. 

As we go older we would really appreciate the importance of every little moments in life, time indeed is important. For the past 3 years i have been living as a Christian, born again or what, name it. I thought that living a Christian life would be easy, no, it's not. It's a lot of sacrifice. 

This is not to discourage, this is just to face the reality that discipleship is not easy, that life is not easy that even Christians do stumble down and dig their selves into the deepest core of earth when troubled.

I became a Worship leader, i became our church's youth president, i became a cell leader, these tasks came so fast that even my personal life has to be set aside in order to give time to ministries and to people, for young people. Everyone thought that these tasks are cool, singing on the stage in front of the congregation, planning, thinking nights, dealing with  stubborn people, learning to love those that doesn't worth loving, thinking for their future for the ministries though they not see it or perhaps don't appreciate it, but hey, it's not! FACT!


"...Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me" -Luke 9:23

Sometimes, people would condemn you, question your decisions, tell you what to do, look and will judge you, they don't see what your plans for them but all they have you for return would be questions. They would measure your spirituality, will compare their's and your's, no mistakes, you can't be weak, people look at you. YOU ARE A ROBOT? AM I?

Now that makes me think, we are like that, we are stubborn from God's plan and his timing. We are impatient, we lose hope, we are discouraged because we can't see His purpose.

 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." -Matthew 5:10

However, no regrets. Ha! I AM BLESSED, those troubles became my strength, love even more, love more less myself, control my temper, my desires, fleshy desires, laugh my challenges, it made me even a great person! 
Challenges in life may come but don't forget to pray and ask strength from the Lord, you'll surely overcome it!.

8 comentários

  1. "Challenges in life may come but don't forget to pray and ask strength from the Lord, you'll surely overcome it!' God loves sinners - He'll pick us up everytime we fall. Pray and believe, faith will move mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve, this is your story, you are really loved by our living GOD. Actually I admired you so much, your talents that you shared with us, soon you'll be our Church lay leader di ba. I have regrets that i was not able to share my talents (may talent ako, talaga! believe me hehe) like you're doing when I was at your age now, but you see I'm trying to share what I can do to others my way. Keep it up! We believe in you..have faith always...You are Blessed! We are blessed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody has their cross to bear, if only we all have the strength to carry them.

    Just to answer the question you posted on my latest post, "Ano yung PBO?" We're a group of bloggers who try to help other na may pangangailangan like elders in homes for the aged or orphans, underprivileged children by doing some outreach/charity work. Hope you could join us if you are interested. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing our best to live in the moment and to appreciate what we have helps so much. Thank you so much for sharing, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The course of one's spiritual journey is definitely never an easy road. It has been a struggle, even for myself, to give up the usual things, particularly those that satisfies our self-happiness and contentment. But come to think of it, happiness can only be found in Christ. Though it may be a rough road, the generous Lord promises better and more brighter than we could ever have. Struggle it may be, but a bright light is heading our way towards us, the light that is Jesus.

    We are blessed, yes we are, yet pople tend to use this statement for granted. Blessing comes with a commitment, a pact with the Lord. Jesus even struggled more as compared to us. The matter is, we are blessed because we are overcomers of our daily struggles. We cannot be called blessed if we haven't exerienced the power of God who made us strong in facing struggles.

    Nice work steve!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My only advice to you is to take up your cross daily and follow Jesus Christ. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, very interesting post thanks for sharing. Can I contact your through your email. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. We're all human...and yes, pray! Faith moves mountains...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.