Travel Book 2015 [Summer Edition] - Chapter one: BLT

As you all know from my previous post that i went to Baguio City for a training and after that i went immediately south for a family trip to Masbate. So this is going to be the chapter one of the my travel book this year.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Random snippet:
For me to catch on each of your blogs, i revived my "blobbin'" page, where i put your names there and exchanged links with you.
What does that mean?
It means that i would regularly visit your page, guaranteed.
So if you want to exchange links with me, click this and check the rules on my blobbin page.

I automatically add these bloggers below, for i totally enjoy reading their comments and writings in their blog.
SUITUPUI . SEAN. LINDA. ISH. MEANDMR.COM. SENYOR ISKWATER.
JOY. FIEL. JAPANASEADOBO. LILI. GLENTOT.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, went to Baguio City last April 10-11 for the Breakthrough Leadership Training (BLT). This training really helped me a lot to see the perspectives of leadership and learned new techniques and understanding about my members. So glad that this training is free as well and my expenses are paid by my local church. This training is not also just applicable for the church organization but also in my personal corporate life.


Enjoying the burnham park with fellow churchmates from other UMC churches in Luzon.


The whole BLT Trainees and Trainers for 2015

Attended the Ilocano service on the church, Cant understand and my nose really bled!

it's also communion sunday, so glad that i have attended. Learned that though
UMC is connectional churches, there are just different ways of  communion
 patterns in receiving and attending the bread and wine.

Never really expect that God would take me to places that i've never been, meet new people, without paying for anything, yet i learn as well. I'm also eyeing that Zambales trip, for a reach-out ministry for the aetas in the coming months, hopefully i could also exchange in it.

For more of my pictures, kindly click the link below:
*BLT-Baguio 2015 

24 comentários

  1. Hello Steve! is that your real name?
    Thanks for adding me to your bloglist.
    Anyway, I am happy for you. Glad that you are enjoying your life. God bless you more:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mommy Joy, yes, that's my real name. Thanks you for such kind words. :)

      Delete
  2. sounds like an enjoyable experience! :) i've never been to Baguio City before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are lovely, Steve, and thank you so much for adding me to your blog reading list. God bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly a blessing. I travelled a lot also, working trips, before I retired. Always treasured the opportunity to see places and make great friends along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice, i would really keep that in mind! :)

      Delete
  5. Looks like you are having interesting new experiences and enjoying life! Good for you. Life can be an incredible journey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, i am enjoying a lot and living my life to the fullest! :)

      Delete
  6. Hi, Steve!
    Thanks for dropping by and visiting me! Your experiences in leadership and the photos are interesting! God is faithful and I hope He sends you to more conferences! Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, truly, i am blessed and i will always be thankful to God. I am receiving those in Jesus name!

      Delete
  7. Interesting sharing on your travel. It is a blessing to travel and get to know people. May our Lord grant you the desire of your heart and bless your ministry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nancy! i am receiving that in Jesus' name

      Delete
  8. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss Baguio, always bring fantastic memories. You must have had a wonderful spiritual experience out there with the group. Can't wait for your Zamba trip. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rei, to actually out us from the hype of travel season, we will have a break and ill be featuring manny P for my next post. :)

      Delete
  10. Hi! Nice captures. All of people look very happy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the pictures!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coming from you mel, im like wow! :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. free trip, meeting new people, learning new things - wow, nice! anyway, thanks for visiting/commenting on my blog. see you around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly, highly favored from God, :) see you around!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.