Journal#1

I have been journaling since 2011 and i already have 5 journal notebook. I started doing journal arts on the cover of my journal notebooks until i decided designing the pages of the book on my third one and discovered that there's a community of journals on the internet. So i decided to feature my works here on my blog. 



Journal#1 inspiration: I was outside of my apartment looking at the setting skies turning the colors of blue and orange and listening to Hillsong United's song "Mountain". So I decided to create an art of it. 

Most of my journal are inspired by song lyrics, artists or my personal bible readings/verses. 


Notebook: Limelight
Pen used: Avanti Liquid Ink 0.7 mm

Do you also doing journal? Can you share what you're doing with it?

2 comentários

  1. I've been working on my mixed media journal for years. I've dabble here and there, but I haven't had the time, energy or skill to complete a single page. Oh well. It'll happen eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kenny, give us an update about it when it's finally done!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.