Top 15 break up lines

Before we go to the topic, i want to thank all of the bloggers who posted a comment in my last entry, the comment was awesome and to the new readers of this post, i suggest you should read first the previous post i had for you to understand this post(because this is the continuation of the prevoius). So guys, are you ready? let's start the countdown.

at no:

15. I just don't think this is where God wants me to be right now.
14. I think you love me more than i love you and i just can't live with that.
13. We've lost the magic, and i'm sure, you feel the same way.
12. We are not meant to be.
11. We need to be apart for us to grow and become better individuals.
10. I love you like a brother/ sister.
09. You deserve better.
08. I'm not over my ex. yet.
07. Strict ang parents ko.
06. I need space.
05. It's not you, It's me.
04. I think i'm gay.
03. I need to find myself.
02. Strick ang parents ko.
01. We would be better off as friends.

- this post is inpired and made possible because of STIMULI Magazine, October 2008 issue(Specila Edition).

6 comentários

  1. nkktuwa tlga. panalo.. lalo na to oh

    12. We are not meant to be.11. We need to be apart for us to grow and become better individuals.09. You deserve better.07. Strict ang parents ko.
    06. I need space.05. It's not you, It's me.02. Strick ang parents ko.
    01. We would be better off as friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah.. :)
    mga pampalubag loob =))

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw.. It hurts! pero pinakanakakainis na break up line "Strict ang parents ko." wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basta ang masasabi ko lang:

    "Pag gusto may paraan,
    pag ayaw maraming dahilan."

    at OUCHness lahat ng yan. Oh c'mon! Nasabihan na ko ng You deserve better. Something like, "May makikilala ka pang mas mamahalin mo ng higit pa sakin."

    Waah! Pero ang pinaka-favorite ko dyan:

    I think i'm gay.

    Dapat yan ung no. 1 eh! Lols.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 another for you, fr:
    "Your line and mine are not the same way."

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh..ouch for number 11..ouch for number 9..and then number 4. LOL! thats so cool! XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.