Quick recap..

Back again, for not updating for weeks, i am having troubles in changing my layout, as you can see, my layout has changed. I have to use this classic template of blogger temporarily. BTW, this post is quite late, i've been busy for the christmas and new year celebration, and i was a little lazy for updating.



so here's a quick review of what happened to me last year(2008).


December - i am not particular in the date, but it was my first anniversary as a blogger in blogger.com.


December 23 - we had a christmas party in our church(youth x-mas party, i joined the umyf). I received gifts, as their welcome for me, & it was Fun. The party started at 4:00 pm and lasted until 9:00 pm.

Photobucket


December 24 - i wrapped my gifts for my god daughters.

Photobucket Photobucket

December 30 - We went into my untie's house in Plaridel Bulacan. Here's the view of the Place:





Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket





Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket





December 31 - New year's celebration.





Photobucket Photobucket new year






January 5, 2009 - Starting of class, and i recieved a gift from one of my classmate. It was a plastic of candy.

Photobucket



post a comment

4 comentários

  1. hi! belated merry christmas & happy new year! ^__^

    na-add na kita sa links ko.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. naman. dami gifts.. asan yung akin? lolz.. happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. halu steve. finally. comment time na me. anywayz nice yung place ha. relaxing. ganda....and yung mga gifts. snow white... hehehhe. ninong....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same tayo na nagchange ng layout. 2009 na eh, dapat bago! :)

    Feel ko mglakad dun sa pathway sa picture taken at Plaridel, parang ang saya.

    Ako rin may natanggap na gifts last Christmas from my aunts. Actually, I was touched by Fed's gift to each of us. Unexpected yun eh. Pero meron din syang gift sakin nung new year. Di mo alam yun noh? Hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.