Spend the bucks

For the very first time i made a review for the website eye floaters. I was never expecting the review, i made a bid that cost $10 USD and i thought that the advertiser refused because the amount is high. Suddenly, when i arrived from the training i attended in antipolo, i checked my inbox(e mail) i was shocked and surprised because the advertiser asked me to do the review. I was very happy.

Then i received the email from paypal that cost $10 USD. When i signed in at my paypal account, i have ten USD. I had money atlast.

This is my account in paypal. (on the left).



But my problem is how am i gonna spend it? If i'm gonna withdraw it in the bank, i will only get Php. 200.00, so i decided to spend it online. If you guys want to sell a bag worth $10 down, i'll check if i'll buy the item. If you also know a site that sells body bag for men, please do tell me.

10 comentários

  1. Congrats sayo. :))
    Masaya kumita online nuh? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... I will earn $10 soon. :)lol.

    congrats and happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ano ba yan. d nasubmit comment ko..

    anyway congrats for the payment :)
    buti ka pa kumita na online. ako hindi pa , haha.

    btw ahm, dati nagpaderma ako pero super tagal na nun.. hehe thanks po sa comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, buti ka pa.. sana aku din makak earn.. pa help naman any advice? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! ur lucky u have 10$ already :) I'm still having hard time figuring out where or when I'll have a 1$. lols

    ReplyDelete
  6. wohh, i missed earning online, probably this summer i'll be earning again! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congrats bro! Can you let me in on this gig? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay cool. Now I don't get much money anymore. Hahaha. I get $7.50 lang for every post at bihira pa yun ha. :))

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool! 10 bucks!!! $7.50 pa talaga highest na na-receive ko eh..

    hahaha.. well, congratz to you! keep up the good work XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! congrats jan. hehe! sarap pag nakakatnggap e, paraang ang sarap gastusin agad~ haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.