I miss you! :(

Before i start this post, i just wanna thank all those bloggers who posted a comment in my April fools day post. I really appreciate them all!. It really helped me get through the April fools' day depression issue!. Thank you guys.

Ok let's start the topic. Last Thursday, April 2, 2008 something happened to my cellphone!, it was broken!huhu, the LCD of my cp broke because the tripod dropped on it. So the scene was like this, we were in a graduation with my Mags family for an sponsopship for a video coverage in a graduation at my Alma mater in high school, when i was helping the team to back up because the graduation is finished, the tripod dropped on my cellphone while i was texting. I was really really shocked because the scene was too fast and my cell devided into pieces but i thought everything will be fine. When i opened my cellphone i saw the damage, the LCD was broken, i was like "Oh my GOD! how am i Gonna text?surely my mom will kill me". When i arrived home, i told to mama what happened, she ignored it and said "Buti nga!:P, you won't get able to text anymore!haha, that's what you get because of texting anywhere and everytime"

So now i am using my old cp, the S710a, it has no signal inside our house so texting in that cp is really hard.

Last sunday, April 5, my mom and i went to SM Marilao and canvass for the price of LCD repair, i thought repair for a cp is just hundreds so i was not worrying but i was shocked for the price, it is Php 2000, haha so i better buy a new one! but still i like to get my K33o for a repair. so saaaad, i miss you k330. We still have no money yet to afford for a repair, i donno when i should wait until mama tell me. She also gave a condition, she will pay for the repair but when the time my cp is fixed i have to leave it into our house whenever i go to school or everytime i leave.



This is my K330.



Our adviser in MAGS, maam loida also told me maybe it was a karma because of fooling them in April fools', perhaps it's true, Karma is really around. Sorry Lord, i have learned my lessons.




This is my S710a


Lessons learned:
1. Dont text whenever your out, except if it's an urgent or important one.
2. Karma is around.
3. Don't make a fool onto others even though it's April fool's.

12 comentários

  1. i also experienced that. my w800i's LCD was broken too because i dropped it. LCD repair costs 1800php. i find too pricey so i didnt have it repaired and just bought another phone, nokia 6300. but after 2 months, it was stolen. haha. how unlucky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww~ so sad for you and the phone kuya, but cute din naman ung luma mo. (basta cute eh ano.)

    hopefully, maaus na ang phone as long as possible. pumayag na sa condition ng mame! haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, saklap naman nun kuya. ako i can't afford to lose my cp kasi ito lang ang communication namin ng mga long lost friends ko.. and so true, nasa paligid lang ang karma..

    buti na lang may isa ka pang cp.. and yeap mahal talaga LCD repair dati nagtanong ako nyan 3000php pa nga . para ka na ring bumili ng bago kaya ayun.. buy na lang kami ng bago.

    musta na cp mo kuya? fixed na or bumili kau bago? tc :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's too bad bro... anyway, hopefully you're mom will get your cp fixed and still let you bring it outside the house at the same time 'coz it will be pretty useless if you just leave it home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sis I think
    I agree w/ ur tcher, it might be a karma foR fooLing us, *lOL* kidding,
    BTW im soRy about uR fone, but dat's Good cuz at lease u`LL have a new fone=) Ain't da nice of a good kaRma, hehe=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRO i mean,haha just dlete my first post, soRRy about dat=)

    I think
    I agree w/ ur tcher, it might be a karma foR fooLing us, *lOL* kidding,
    BTW im soRy about uR fone, but dat's Good cuz at lease u`LL have a new fone=) Ain't da nice of a good kaRma, hehe=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Steve! Sorry about your broken cellphone! What's more important is you have the money to buy a new one! Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiihi, ur lessons are cute though but its real :D hmmm,sayang naman but ur new one looks like nice too :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. akala ko your missing a person yon pala si cellphone!hehehe! sorry to hear about that, bumili ka na lang ng bago, ang mahal pala ng LCD ah?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woah. sayang naman! tama nga na bumili nalang ng bago. kasi ang mahal din ng paayos eh. =)

    natawa ako sa lessons learned!hihi

    ReplyDelete
  11. SAAAAAAAAAAD. LCD repair's the most expensive ata e. Mas okay pa bumili ng bago instead of spending that much. Pero if that cost you rin naman before, go for it. But hey, ang useless na ng cellphone if you'll leave it at home. :|

    April fool's the best day to fool everyone. Don't think it's karma or what. :) --- okay, I guess I'm not making sense e?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry about your broken cell phone. Hope you will be able to get a new one soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.