The Story Beyond these weeks.

Uy, helow to everyone! I am back again. Texting, studies and somehow love life is keeping me busy.

*What can you say about my new layout buddies? i am the one who made all of these stuffs & i am satisfied because of this cute header that i edited in photoshop!. My header is suppose to be inspired by Demi lovato's song video, Don't forget, in the sequence where she holds an umbrella.

Texting- I got a new cellphone atlast, after almost one month of not having it. The model is N2630, this unit is not a high featured one but i like it. In our class, mobile internet is really hot, My classmates are using Opera Mini browser in their cellphones to access internet like a desktop browser, it is so cool (maybe you're familiar with it), if you have this browser, blog walking & net surfing is easy cause it is on your mobile. But my unit has still no settings for an internet although i have the application, ive been requesting it from Globe & thanks God, until now i still dont have the settings after requesting it a million times!, Grrrrrrr.

- When im not in desktop blogging, im into mobile via sms, haha, the one they called GM or group message. They say "Ang ingay mo steve!" cause i always gm for every second that happen to me.

Studies- So now, i am already a 3rd year student (well, i dont have to mention infos 'bout me cause it is already on the sidebar) and currently this week, our exam is on going. The pre-lims is doing well on my way and before i take the exam as i go to school, i am excited because i review my lessons.

FYI: In the past 3 sems of my college life, i didn't review for exams, i just go petiks because everytime i review, i still fail especially in my math subjcts. But now, my view for studies have changed and i am more inspired now. I donno what the hell possessed me for i am inspired, especially those engineering subjcts, that i find them interesting. Maybe, because now, i can feel the drama of engineering, it's field & life.

Lovelife- I had a girl & i am no longer a NGSB( stands for NO Girlfriend Since Birth), but everything in the two of us happened so fast that our relationship lasted for 3 weeks. One day we woke up that we are so in-love w/ each other but one day, we woke up again & her feelings for me have gone. What a sad ending right? and the guy that she replaced is my friend(but not so close, almost) and we're like a love quadruplets, there are four of us sharing this one love ( including the guy's girl to). Haha, seems like a TV Series right?yah, but it's real. Our story is like the Korean drama, the 'Memories in Bali'.

This past two weeks i am moving on, but earlier this evening, as I'm on my way home, i realized something, that maybe i still love her but i am no longer needing her badly like before, that maybe there's still another chance for us but both of us are not fighting for that little chance we have anymore.

Now, i am having a dilemma; Should i win her back? or let go now and continue living our own new lives and stay as friends. The answer is only on her hands, because i know she loves another now and she rejects me, so she wants the both of us as friends. Me, as her kuya & her as my kapatid.

4 comentários

  1. Bro! welcome back to blogosphere! yahoo! yahoo!
    damn. ang kulet ng comment mo sa aken. grabeh! so that's it! for 3 weeks ah? s fast aman. but then again. you should always think na.

    marami pang tao sa mundo. you shouldn't stick sa nangiwan nuh! *apir! move on is a must!

    tama yan! study mode ka muna! for sure. after all the hurtings (haha. watta word!) dami pang darating na blessings!

    and hey! congrats for yer new phone. haha. i don't really know about the browser something. waha. =]

    teka. walang name and website. google account ko lang. haha. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! What is up? Dude bata ka pa naman eh just focus on what is necessary, lovelife? dadating din yan, be safe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yays congrats to ur new f0ne,
    nevur hurd of that model, I'm goin to search for it, hope u could take a pic though;)
    anywaeeee, nice theme.. I luv it's black color and the photbucket slide is pretty neat:d

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute layout bro.. :)

    can't believe that you're in a love quadruplets. Anyways, nasa sayo ang sagot nyan bro if you're willing to fight for your relationship, pero diba mas ok kung pareho kayo magfight back? :)

    Goodluck with your studies. :)

    twinsanity
    rainbow-mist
    simply-rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.