Is ATM Card will do?

Maybe there is no other reason why i don't blog (The STUDIES). I just love the stress of this environment. I sometimes OL, but i just visit my blog and check for new comments. Actually, i am still alive, I am just here guys, but whenever i OL, i always go to FB and visit my farm. I still do regular routines just like before-check my e-mails, my account in most sites. Have you noticed? i always have new posts but those are for profits!....

I love doing Money in blogging and for this year, i earned $46!----Yeah. But my problem is, i can't withdraw it. I tried to apply for a credit card, but you know, what else should we expect--they will decline me cause i am still a student. I am thinking if i can use an ATM Card for me to withdraw funds from paypal. But, what if it won't work? the card will be useless.

Before i end this post i want to leave questions and please guys answer these, cause if you dont, i wont return to your comments!haha...(just kidding)

1. Should i be more frequent to blogging?
2. Is ATM Card with Visa/Mastercard logo will do to withdraw funds from PayPal?
3. What type of Card do you use to withdraw funds from PayPal aside from credit card?

PS: Please answer the questions guys, i need my money badly!I don't wanna shop online.

1 comentários

  1. Actually, I dont know! haha. ive just started making money through blogging just last week, and i will get the money in 30 days pa. and i dont really know about withdrawing. :( because imma use the paypal money for online shopping. too bad you dont wanna shop online.

    btw, if you submit a video of course i'll be greeting you! im greeting everyone who's on my blogroll and everyone who participates. :D sali ka ha. XD

    1. Should i be more frequent to blogging?
    -yes. haha.
    2. Is ATM Card with Visa/Mastercard logo will do to withdraw funds from PayPal?
    - i srsly dunno. :S
    3. What type of Card do you use to withdraw funds from PayPal aside from credit card?
    -nada.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.