Skyterpiece



Dictionary:
Skyterpiece (is-kayt-er-pis)  - is the combination of the two words sky and masterpiece which means "masterpiece on the sky". Created by stevehan in May 27, 2010 for his blog post.

Story: 
I am not so sure about the date but i think this was seen last May 15, 2010. My uncle called me and told "hey, steve look at the sky outside...". I was like hurrying for me to see what's out. I was amazed by this beautiful yet for me, weird scenery on the sky. I got my cellphone then started texting my networks and got their replies of amazement.

Legends & Stories: 
 1. According to my mom: A partner was being eloped by his partner or a couple are eloping at that moment. This scenery was actually seen by my mom when she was young and the elope story was told by my grandma.
2. According to my classmate: Girls are easy to tame at that time. He said that maybe it's the best time for boys to ask a yes from a girl or for couples to make love.


How about you,  Have you also seen this spectacular-romantic scene on the sky?


Credits:
Photo: Japz Concepcion. (for tagging me on facbook)
Comarts 3 subject: for the backround of "Dictionary part of this post".
Editing: Picnik.com

13 comentários

  1. Astig tlga un...mejo l8 n s post..tsk^^..pero nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astig tlga un...mejo l8 n s post..tsk^^..pero nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stiv my fren..tame tlga ah..para namang pet..^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that crescent moon with venus. right venus un diba. :) kuha mo ba ung pic kuya? nice shot! :)

    another is that's a bad sign daw. hmm there might be a war coming or something. I don't know if it's true. just saw it on fb. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I saw that too. :) Then my knee got dislocated after a night of volleyball. hahah prolly just a coincidence

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was a sign that the world was ending. Hahaha! Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a unique time on the night that astronomical peculiarity occured.

    We are going home from Lucban and we are riding on the top of the jeepney from Lucban to Pagsanjan. It was a great night looking at the moon and venus while feeling the rush of cold wind on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kuya, ikaw ang ang nag capture ng shot ? nice kasi! hihi :D your lucky having a chance to see that beautiful moon. ee ako. hindi :(( hindi kasi ako lumalabas ng bahay. sana my next time and with that next time sana makita ko na. hehehe :))
    anyways, weird nga. pano ka naging Marilyn Monroe. hahaha. weeew !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha nakita ko yan dati. Nalaman nga ng inbox ko yan eh. Sabi nila tignan ko dw un moon kase ang cute :D Pero naalala mo ba dati, meron pang mas maganda skyterpiece kesa dyan? Yung parang SMILEY FACE? hha. Astig un! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i personally saw this. :D
    cuteee :D pero di ba mas cute yun naka smile talaga hehe Ü

    super galing ni GOD. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this magnificent phenomenon too. ^_^

    Galing talaga ng wonder ng nature!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Picture fr0m japz?
    Well venus is the r0man g0ddess of love i think it's just a sign for us people especially years have passed where we tend to be m0re selfish and forgot what we are in and for our country..we really have changed..
    Hey i'm so being makabayan naman today xp

    ReplyDelete
  13. Picture fr0m japz?
    Well venus is the r0man g0ddess of love i think it's just a sign for us people especially years have passed where we tend to be m0re selfish and forgot what we are in and for our country..we really have changed..
    Hey i'm so being makabayan naman today xp

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.