It's my Season----Summer!

Is this a late post? anyway don't mind that. Season summer is my favorite season, summer. Why? Cause i love sunshine, i love sun rays it makes me feel alive, it makes me feel like rocking like Jayson Mraz's I'm Yours oh, isn't that song summer?

Here are the reasons why stevevhan ♥ summer:
  1. Cause it's a signal that the studies season is over.
  2. It's when you get time to enjoy, rest and live life with adventure.
  3. You go swimming in resort, beaches or travel with friends, families and church mates.
  4. It's my birthday.
  5. It's the time you get to enjoy your stay @ home.
  6. It's the time you discover new things and places and adventures even just @ home with neighbor buddies.
  7. You get your summer outfit.
  8. CAUSE THIS YEAR, I'M GRADUATING, I'M JOB HUNTING, CLOSING A CHAPTER IN MY LIFE AND OPENING THE REAL WORLD CHAPTER.
See, event opportunities are overflowing when summer is in!
Here's one. Last April 9, my friends and i went to Carino Resort. Oh i enjoyed the pool  (a lot).

@the Jacuzzi

Modelo lang ng bato.


as they do the barbecue tilapia

Karaoke. Me singing Wherever you will go

Yap! Just don't expect anything, that's stolen!

Here's the resort's review.
Cleanliness (restrooms/shower rooms) - 90/100
Pool Cleanliness - 90/100
Hospitality - 95/100
Accessibility - 75/100
Facilities - 80/100
Safety - 95/100

I like the Jacuzzi , and the pool with lights, the 7 feet. 
Resort Details:
Cariño Resort
Address: San Baraquel Punturin, 1447 Valenzuela, Philippines.
Tel Nos. 4456336389839005.
Reservations: Click this for their Facebook account
Note: I recommend that you go night swimming cause it's not too crowded unlike day swimming.

Credits:
Photos by Kevin and Carmela.
Editing by Picnik

14 comentários

  1. Belated happy birthday and happy graduation too. Welcome to the real world! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naks...birthday boy. Kaya pala excited ka sa Summer. You are waiting for your Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your "last" summer while it lasts. :) When you start working, there's no such thing as a summer vacation. Happy birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ienjoy ang bakasyon grande hanggat wala pang trabaho..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reason why I love summer is because I get to wear swimsuit even though I don't know how to swim! HAHA.

    As for the greatest con of summer - the heat. I really hate the summer heat. I prefer to freeze in cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your graduation, and happy birthday! Enjoy the summer and the vacation while it last, "real" world as you call it don't have enough of that, it's mostly work. ;) hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i heart summer too bro!! glad you had a nice dip :) congrats & happy birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sana lang makahabol pa ako sa summer swimming. hehe. Happy Birthday! and congrats na din, graduate na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've surfed the net more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me

    ReplyDelete
  10. sarap mag swimming lagi ngayong summer....lalo at mainit ang panahon..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! :) Summer is such a nice season ano? Anyway, congratulations on graduating, good luck with your jobhunt. It's pretty tough to actually find and land to a nice job these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sayang anlayo! wala bang ganyan sa antipolo? lels! hehehe... congrats uli pre :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey steve... wazz up!
    just dropping by here!
    Have a great day and happy blogging buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Steve. Dropping by to say hello and thank you for visiting.
    Belated happy birthday and graduation and good luck with job hunting:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.