A Curios Mind: Shadows [Book 2]


BOOK TWO. 

MARCH 2013. 

I’m Feeling a little dizzy as I woke up in this bed with another woman. That was a party on that bar last night. I’m not a drinking person, I just want to escape all my anxieties, and that is KC and our discreet relationship. 

I don’t know where I am now, all I know is that KC has changed. She has changed her ways, ways that I don’t understand. Something’s different about her now, the hardest part is, she doesn’t want to tell me, I just feel it. 

We’ve been in this relationship for two years now. I don’t know if she changed because I already told everyone that I’m gay. Is it the way I dress? Since I started wearing tattoos and manly-stuffs? or maybe she’s afraid that people would judge her, especially her parents. They might figure out that the two of us are not just friends but lovers. 

Maybe this is because of Brian. She’s maybe in love with him. 


 AUGUST 2012. Friday. 

I love coffee. I’m excited to meet with our church pastor this evening for some ministry-coffee talk. As I sip my coffee, I saw this woman again, she’s familiar, oh yes! She’s the woman that landed on my chest on that train accident some few years back. She’s still wearing that red lipstick, but her eyes are more noticeable now because of her eye shadows. 

“Hi miss, I think we met before. I was the guy on that train, remember? Train accident.. uhm… few years ago..”. I told her as I went on to her table.
“Oh yes! Hi! You’re… Martin?... ah.. Sorry, haha, I’m bad in naming people”. She said. 
“It’s OK. I’m Brian, I think your name is KC..right?” and she finally nodded. 

She introduced me to Cassandra as well. Her friend, but from the looks of it, I think, it’s more than just friendship. 


AUGUST 2012. Sunday. 

Brian invited me and Cassandra to their church. We both said yes, but since Cass has a job commitment today, I decided to come alone; this is my way of returning my favor to Brian. 

When the pastor started preaching, which is also the same pastor we met last Friday on the coffee shop, something about his words that touched my heart. Something different, something about truth, and I felt that those words are meant for mine, so I thought “is this a way of conspiracy or what? Did they really set that up knowing that I’m attending today?”

-READ- 
BOOK ONE: LIPSTICK
BOOK THREE: MASCARA

43 comentários

  1. Oh, this book is not just from two persons pov but from three - Cass, Brian and KC. A love triangle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally lost. I hope the gay guy gets saved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh another character.. this is getting more exciting... with such conflict .. I don't know kung pano mageend yung kwento.. I don't think Brian has a feeling with KC... I mean not yet..... then here comes Cassandra overthinking about her relationship with KC...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip, magulo lang sila, angd i want it that way, yung tipong nobody would know how this would end.. :P

      Delete
  4. Hello !
    Welcome to the "Directory Blogspot"
    We are pleased to accept your blog in the division: Philippines
    with the number: 697
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends,
    Invite your friends by offering them the "Directory award"
    This is the only way to expand the site.
    The activity is only friendly
    Important! Remember to follow our blog. Thank you
    I wish you an excellent day
    Sincerely
    Chris
    For other bloggers who read this text come-register
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    Thank you for your understanding
    ++++
    Get a special price "directory award" for your blog! with compliments
    Best Regards
    Chris
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/22//15042212171618874513195366.png

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moral of the opening line: stay off those drinks, you'll never know what you'll end up with! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Well, read the last part! I consider that even more exciting lux

      Delete
  7. I'm wanting to find out more and more as you go on :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So what will happen next? Parang may hula na ako kung ano. :-) Pero abangan ko na lang ang susunod na kabanata.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm interesting... need to read the other post!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, neri, you should get the last part! hehehe. Will get back to you soon!

      Delete
  10. The story seems interesting. I am definitely adding this to my reading list :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what an interesting story and I just read this part. I wonder what will happen next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! thanks ericka, well,. it's gonna be bloody

      Delete
  12. This is interesting. I must share this with my friends! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found this quite confusing. It's very disjointed.It's interesting, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip, maybe because you have to get back to the previous post julia. ;)

      Delete
  14. Interesting! Though I've got to back track your page so that I can keep up with the characters.
    Something worth reading.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nik, that's true because all books are connected. :)

      Delete
  15. I was intrigue by the title :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I though it was on your own experience. lol. This book is really worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is this from a book? I'm sort of confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope anne, this story is personally created by me

      Delete
  18. Interesting short piece.... So what happened???

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sucha a good read! Where's the continuation? :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! this is awesome! I'm a bookworm and love these kind of books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cha, but anyway, this is a personal story i created.

      Delete
  21. Don't really read a lot of books lately so I'm not familiar with this one. But with the reaction of the other commenters, looks like a very interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvon, this is actually a personal story i created. :)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.