A BULPRISAN's pre story.

On Thursday(09/16/10) i will be joining BULPRISA again for the third time. In the last two years of joining i never won, maybe it's God's will, God placed me somewhere better after the competition and those were better than winning. This time, i donno if God will let me win, if he will then Go, it's still my passion, it's in my blood, and if not then maybe he will again place me somewhere better. God, kaw na bahala!:). Click this to know what happened to me last year

Anyways, i must admit that in the last few weeks of rehearsing i am not actually focused because i am prioritizing my studies rather than this, now, that the last days of rehearsing is coming i will put this on the top of my priority!. Loosing? for me it's fine but competing is not about self-dreams or self-fulfillment. 

On September 16 2010, all of the athletes and Buprisans of STI College-Meycauayan will compete, we will be named STI and not ourselves, we will be holding our school's name. I am pressured. Inspired. Love to feel the competition cause it's what i love to do and forte (sabi ni nicxter rather than engineering daw-----pang public speaking.) but most especially I'll do this cause of the budget that our school given to us (haha, dahil lang pala sa budget?), for all the efforts and beliefs my school gave and most especially because of my coach. Yes you are my inspiration, thanks for always smiling whenever i loose, and you just simply say "Bawi tayo next year!". 

I have to cut this now. I am pretty emo now!. I'll tell you what happened after the compe!. Pray for me to win and to all of my fellow BULPRISANS.  (sayang ang jersey nila at budget pag natalo!haha, napaka ko!).
Go team Meycauayan. Go STI!

Patikim sa aking piyesa: (my piece)
Title: Facing tomorrow with confidence, strength & character. 
BULPRISANS do not recite from script but speak of ideas with fervor, BULPRISAN athletes do not move mechanically within an arena but play the game with a spirited heart, and when a BULPRISAN recites a poem, or sings a song, you do not only hear talent you feel his soul!.

PS. That's actually my favorite part in the piece cause i feel that it's me---they feel my soul!. My coach made that, partida, my sakit pa siya niyan!. 

19 comentários

  1. Go team Meycauayan! :D
    Goodluck to you steve, a friend told me that no matter what the end result is as long as you know you gave your 101%, it's a win win situation. :D

    but i still hope you bring home the bacon...



    and the eggs as well. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyoo! Ganbatte ne kuya! :) whut's with price when you have experience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Good Luck! The challenge and the experiences are what matters :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Go go go Steve!!! kaya mo yan and Goodluck sayo ^_^

    Basta balitaan mo kami about it!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. abaaaa ;]] palaban ! winkkk! Ü

    good luck! ^^.

    hoping this time you'll win!

    go go go :D

    break a leg! **.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love competing, exploring and what so ever. kaso ? simula ngaung naging college ako di ko na nagagawa. inuunahan ako ng katamaran :(( which i think I'm lost or I dunno where am i. haha! emo ? hmm. GOODLUCK! GOODLUCK! may the God will guide you! kaya mo yan. I hope this time you'll win! full support here. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. "feel my soul!" wow!

    good luck steve!
    kaya mo yan! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. all the best of luck to you!! remember, no matter you win or not, the most important thing is that you've tried your best and no regrets at all.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a representative from the school is already a winner...Wish you all the best and luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Winning is not everything but participating gives you more pleasures..go for it good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to all of you guys!. Tommorow is the day of fight!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Steve, winning is never our first objective. It's about doing what we do as best as we can (though you got to agree that doing your best increases your chances at winning :-). Enough talk about all your misadventures. They are there for a purpose - to make you the person you are. Fearless forecast: Tomorrow, I know you'll do great and you'll make mama proud (ako yun hehehe). Go, steve! Go STI Cultural Syndicate ...este... Team pala.

    ReplyDelete
  13. all the best! participating is more important than winning ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think the 16th has passed for you (cause its the 16th for me) but I hope you did well, and winning isn't everything, as long as you know you've done your best for it. :)

    Yea my poem was about love.

    ReplyDelete
  15. who knows this year might be your year. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes! "Loosing? for me it's fine but competing is not about self-dreams or self-fulfillment. " that's right, you go girl!

    Pray you might win :) and AJA! Never say never > Yuck JB!

    ReplyDelete
  17. astiiiggggg! good luck to you dude! i hope you win this time... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.