The Year It Was - 2015

Read on Facebook that 2013-2015 are the years that thought us so much, i should agree on them. Those years were actually my learning curve especially 2015 where i consider that i learned so much about myself and the world as well. 

Life Crisis  - The youngsters like me in the early 20's breaking to mid 20's where you dont know where you are going. your dreams, you feel really so helpless. I quit my low paying technical dream job to search for a higher paying one. While looking for a new job, while without having one, penny less made me realize that sometimes you need to be more practical. 

I'm glad that due to that search, i learned what i needed to do and i was able to set my goals for 2016! 

Transitions (life crisis) - Since i dont know where i belong in our church organization (youth to young adult and lay leader), i don't know what ministry should i prioritize due to the need of my church. There's so many concerns like who's next to take the leadership from my previous organization (youth) to the revival of my new organization (young adult) and my current function as a lay leader. Finally, now i was able to realize things and focused on building leaders and discipleship in our church. 

Blogging - This is not bad news at all! able to discover so much about blogging!
  1. Went back to blogging after almost 3 years of break. 
  2. Featured my summer travel
  3. Used blogging to be more artistic about my entries. 
  4. Created blog projects such as devotional, art feature and lens project. 
  5. Widen my real life blogging opportunities, thanks to blogapalooza! 
  6. Found my blog niche---lifestyle! 
  7. Used this medium to express post ideas and even more excited about what to do more! 



The 2016 currently:
  • Career plans and money saving for the first quarter of 2016. 
  • My first ever official photography mirrorless camera. 
  • I have a passport, so travelling is a must. 
  • More of tangible blogging, giveaways and events! 

26 comentários

  1. wishing you a very fulfilling year ahead Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a very good year. My 2015 was badd and so is 2016 now, but I'm trying to transform it. Trying to make it positive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i saw the accident and really worried. Yes, positive vibes please

      Delete
  3. Oh wow nice! I'm still dreaming up plans of buying a mirrorless camera. I just have so many other priorities right now.

    Wishing you a much more positive year ahead, Steve! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thannks, i can't travel without it Dani, so im really prioritizing it and dreaming about hving my own cam really since 20 forever-ish

      Delete
  4. These are some great goals. I look forward to seeing you reach them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! o course you guys would be the first to know!

      Delete
  5. May this year 2016 be an exciting and fruitful year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're in your 20's and you're already in crisis? Maybe you're just overthinking your dilemmas. But i think this is also the best time for you to go out there and look for something better, if you think what you have right now doesn't suit your objective.

    I wish i have done that in the past. Now i'm stuck in a job i passionately hate (mind you, i was promoted and i still fucking hate it, LOL).

    As for church, i guess we both belong under the huge umbrella of the Protestant Church. For me, i have had enough of it. I have wasted 10 years only to see the proliferation of hypocrisy. I chose not to leave the church. I am now pursuing a new role in our faith- the official hereje and polemicist. Questioning ecclesiastical policies never hurt, especially if it's for the good of the body of Christ.

    And as for your blog, you're really doing a great job! My blog could use some creative renovation, too. Whenever i visit here i am so envious; i always say that i'll do the same with mine. But then, meh! Nakakatamad. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you, this is just the year to discover more of realism. So, i find it hard to get out of my comfort zone, because sometimes, you have to leave things that you're to in starting a new chapter in your life.

      The church, my Gawd, there's just a lot of chaos in religion today and i'd say, im done with the church superstars.

      Weh? Thanks you, it's just that i love pulling off my talents of something that i love, every post that i create these days all come from inspirations and i guess, that's making these posts relatable---somehow. :)


      see yah 'round!

      Delete
  7. It is good to look back at 2015 to find out what you need to do in 2016. A good summary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take things slow. Take one step at a time. :) It's what I have learned from my early 20s . Its great to have goals, it will shape your pathway. It will lead you to the right path. Pero don't be too seryoso ha :) Have fun in between everything

    As for the Pinto Art Museum, it can be found on the faraway land of Antipolo hahaha I suggest you consider it as an itinerary for an Antipolo trip. Visit the Antipolo Church, Pinto Art and squeeze in a trip to Hinulugang Taktak Falls. The easiest way to navigate is through the tricycles everywhere. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this reminds me so much about the song "once step at a time" jordin sparks.

      Such a travel, haven't gone to antipolo, it should be a must, oh and the ever famous hinulugang taktak

      Delete
  9. Life does have its ups and downs and the realizations and experiences are precious treasures you'll carry for a lifetime. Hope you have a great 2016 Steve! :)

    Ooh, what mirrorless cam did you bought :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks arlyn, not yet, im just about to buy it but it's gonna be sony a6000

      Delete
  10. Transitioning from a UMYF to a UMYAF is a little hard. I, myself transitioned from a kid in our church to a worship leader UMYF. There are plenty of responsibilities especially when it's time for DYCMs but God will not give you that responsibilities if you can't handle it.. God Bless steve on your ministry and discipleship. Let's go and make disciples of Jesus Christ.

    Mac | www.estudyantetravels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's amazing you've progressed with your church! I'd love running a kids youth program at a local church.
    That's so weird you just got back from a 3-year blogging break. So did I!
    Hope to read more of your lifestyle progression soon!!

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so weird as well! hahahahahhaa, well! hahahaha

      Delete
  12. Mid-20s? Wowwww!!!! You're so young! Good luck in all your endeavours in 2016! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. all the best with your 2016 ambitions! it's definitely a challenging world out there for all of you in your 20s ... i feel almost fortunate that i'm way past my 20s, heh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahha, thanks sean, at least for you i think everything is now stabled e?

      Delete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.