Lens Project: In An Island, Monochrome

Photography collection as per told by the music of Vance Joy. 
From the album, Nation of Two, Saturday Sun.
Oh Saturday Sun, I met someone
Out on the West Coast, I gotta get back, I can't let this go


And still the memory's right there
She put the breeze in my hair, No kiss was softer, softer than this



A monochromic image is one composed of one color. The term monochrome comes from the Ancient Greek: μονόχρωμος, translit. monochromos, lit. 'having one color'.
/source/

Oh, Saturday Sun, I met someone
Don't care what it costs, No ray of sunlight's ever lost

The long drive, the coastline
Lookin' out at first light, Am I still on her mind?



Dimasalang, Masbate City, Philippines
August 2018
Sony A6000 / f 3.5 - 5.6 / 16 - 50 mm

click here for more of these photos

5 comentários

  1. Amazing phtography!
    https://miss-uncover.blogspot.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqx5GwSIU23cLC7fLuso2A

    ReplyDelete
  2. The views from Dimasalang looks amazing! It is interesting to see the different vibes that the town gives off. Hope you had fun!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment bud! I want conversations going, so i'll reply to you soon. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, Subscribe now with my email rss and like this site on facebook and blog connect.

PS. Please also always include your contact info for replies!.